Saturday 13 August 2011

awkward?

actually i made this post after reading peliks.blogspot.com *sorry, i'm just copy-paste what you wrote. and i agree some / maybe whole of the entry that she made are also my awkward situation *for daily life . we're same babe , which are *fully copied from her blog:-


  •  wanted to say "Good morning/afternoon/etc" to boss/colleague/whoever's on the other line, but it came out as "gohfhahham..." *better i shut up and don't talk for five years
  • i wanted to say "terima kasih/thank you/namaste/etc" to the cashier/toll girl/guy or whoever, but it came out as "theakkslmsns... *better i zipp my mouth and run away
  • i don't remember my old friend's name and when they said "remember me?", but i said "yeahhh!! omg long time no seee, blablablaaa!" and then after a long conversation, i still don't remember their name *and i called them with their enemies’ name
  • i heard the person in the toilet cubicle buang angin baik punya. bila beliau keluar, hot rupanya. *hahahaha. okay... okay bye
  • i heard my favourite song in a store, then i told my friends "i love this song!!" then when i started singing along, i forgot the lyrics. *and i'm just humming
  • you were telling a story and realise no one's listening. so i just stop. *ALWAYS HAPPEN AND NOBODY REALISE I WAS TALKING
  • i was pissed off at the person who didn't reply my text only to realise i didn't send the text in the first place. *sorry my love
  • i rubbed my eyes, forgetting i had eye makeup on.  * T_T
image
  • i just told a joke and no one laughed.*always happen -,-
  • i sneezed, and my phlegm landed on someone's foot.
  • i asked my friend "you're going to X's event tomorrow?", and your friend answered "i'm not invited" *ouch
  • someone walks in on me when i'm talking to myself. *act it was happen yesterday


all of this i think the most embarrass me a lot. shame on me


one more thing, selalu jadi camni , bila dok usha sorang kat jalan , then orang tuh perasan kita pandang dia :O , cepat cepat pandang depan . malu nyaa :( 


*moral value : jangan pandang orang dengan ketara sekali ya?





OKAY BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment